Quick Links
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Senior Information


Ajax Loading Image


Transcript Information
High School transcipts will be provided to University and Colleges after graduation.  Any student enrolled in a dual credit college class must request those transcripts from the college they are receiving the credit from.  The dual credit transcript can then be sent to any college.  Missouri Western and Northwest charge a small fee for this service.